Employment ApplicationPositions available: Program Assistant
15-18 hours a week: Includes days, evenings and Saturdays
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and implementing the Teen Club program.
- Planning and implementing regular and special adult programs.
- Assisting with preschool, youth book clubs and summer reading programs.
- Assisting with craft preparation.
- Prepare marketing materials: flyers, brochures, and social media.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with a customer service environment preferred.
- Proficient with computers.
- Basic math skills and ability to alphabetize.
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of library clerical procedures including book classification and readers advisory.
- Good communication skills with adults and children.